Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Puppy Problems

Hump day, hump day! So excited to get over the hump! Today has been a bit of a trying day. New puppy problems. Loki does NOT like to be in his crate. So much that he makes escape attempts. He got his head stuck last night. It was terrifying. Today I came home on my lunch break to make sure he didn't do THAT again and thank goodness he didn't but he DID take out a giant piece of the plastic tray that lines the bottom of the crate. This dog is strong and stubborn. In his crate. Then he gets out of it and he is just a big ol' goofy cuddle bug! We are going on a Petco trip tonight to let him pick out a GIANT bone that might occupy his time spent in the crate.

Since I am a little worn out today my outfit pictures kind of reflect it. We took a ton and I am making weird faces in all of them. Except these three. And two  out of the three don't have my face in them. Sigh. I tried to do my hair today like one of my fav bloggers Signeroo. She is seriously the cutest. And since I don't have her amazing, voluminous brown hair it didn't turn out as cute. Worth a try though! Maybe I'll give it another shot when the Chicago winter isn't making my curls go away. My outfit is pretty basic. If you can qualify this sweater as basic. And check out my necklace! It was a gift from my sweet  friend Annie. She knows all too well my love for Audrey. It also opens up and has a clock in it! So I didn't have to tag my Michael Kors watch for the bagillionth time. You're welcome for the break.




Sweater: H&M-Similar here 
Tee: Forever 21-Similar here 
Jeans: JCrew (on sale!) 
Boots: Express-Similar here 
Necklace: Gift-Found here

No comments:

Post a Comment