Monday, February 25, 2013

Spring Thinking

Hi friends! Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Sorry for being so MIA. I wore my hair in a bun three days in a row last week. That should tell you how into my appearance I was. But I'm back! With clean hair and a new perspective. My weekend was great and too short. Had a wonderful time at "quad date." And the little bit of time I got with my Ally Cat was much needed! Can't wait for her to come back. Nick and I went on a little adventure Sunday afternoon and went for a walk on the train tracks behind my apartment. I know, sounds super safe right? Well these tracks aren't in use during the weekend so we were just fine. We actually stumbled upon a little urban garden area. Can't wait to make friends with you ever is gardening in the summer.

Have I told you recently I want it to warm up? Cause I do. In a bad way. Spring cannot come soon enough. My mind set right now is if I dress like spring, it will come. Did I just make a "Field of Dreams" reference? Anywho. White pants, neon top, and a splash of coral sounds pretty springy right? Right?!






Top: LOFT-Similar here 
Cardi: LOFT-Similar here 
Pants: Forever 21 
Boots: American Eagle 
Necklace: Forever 21-Similar here 
Watch: Michael Kors 
Lipstick: Revlon (in Backstage)

No comments:

Post a Comment