Friday, February 1, 2013

Cosby

Happy Friday party people! So glad the weekend is here. And it's one of those grand weekends where I have NO PLANS! The options are endless! Brunch, naps, drinks, naps, friends, naps, maybe some Super Bowl action? Love it! 

Today is another one of those days that it's pretty much too cold to breathe outside so my outfit pics are in my office, again. Thank goodness my office has so many photogenic places!

I call this sweater my Cosby sweater. It's big, it's loud, and screams Dr. Huxtable. I do miss the sitcoms of my childhood. So many life lessons learned in the living rooms of the Huxtables, Tanners, and the Winslows. Oh the good ol' days before reality television. Sigh. This Bulls shirt is one of my favs. It 's one of those amazing pre-broken in tees. Super soft. All in all a comfy casual Friday look! 

Have a fab weekend friends!




Totally Natural


Shirt: Urban Outfitters-Similar here
Sweater: H&M-Similar here
Jeans: Forever 21-Similar here
Clutch: Forever 21-Similar here
Boots: Express-Similar here
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment