Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tights

Wednesday! The week is pretty much half over. I feel like It barely even started! That is not complaining, I promise. Today has been a pretty good day. Haven't been TOO busy and made weekend plans! On Friday Nick and I are going on a quadruple date. Four couples! Kind of intense, I know. But I really can't wait to see everyone, eat burgers, and drink great beer. Saturday my long, lost friend Ally is coming into town. She moved to Boston last fall and I miss her dearly. On top of all that my parents are going to be staying with us for a bit before they go on their trip to Aruba. So many fantastic people all at once, my heart might explode!

So, I'm over tights. Like really over them. There is a point in September when it is still hot out and I'm saying "Ugh, I just want to wear tights and sweaters and be cozy." Well right now I'm the opposite of that. Have you shopped online recently?! There are legs everywhere! Bare ones! In outfits I'm dying to wear! Not to mention all the blog gals that I follow live in Texas or some other warm climate where they can flaunt their bare legs all year long. Sigh. Ok, that was much too long to go on about tights. And the fact that I am wearing them today doesn't really make it seem that believable. But, I HAVE to wear them. I don't WANT to. There is a difference.






Dress: H&M-Similar here 
Vest: Express-Similar here 
Tights: H&M-Similar here 
Boots: Express-Similar here 
Necklace: Presence-Similar here 
Watch: Michael Kors

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4795431/?claim=p2m23e758uq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

3 comments:

  1. I recently started following (found you via Signeroo) and I just adore you already. Your style is impeccable. I'm glad you started blogging.

    ReplyDelete