Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dusty Rose

The week is half way over! Woohoo! I was so busy at work today but it was fine because I jammed out to the 90's Pop Pandora station ALL day. Why you ask? I took this hilarious quiz on buzzfeed.com today. It's the "Which 90's Dreamboat is Your Perfect Valentine" quiz. I know! So fun! And the questions just take you right back to the good ol' days of cropped tees, giant flared pants, and platform flip flops. And don't forget the butterfly clips. And your eye glitter. Oh man. Awkward adolescence. Good times. Here is the quiz if you are so inclined.


I got Leo Dicaprio. Of course I did. He was/is adorable. I might have audibly said "Mmm Jared Leto" while taking this. In my cube. At work. For all ears around me to hear. It's ok, I think we can all agree Jordan Catalano was the bees knees. Yes, I took this at work. It was just a little quiz. No harm done! 

Today my pink is what I like to call Dusty Rose. Sticking to the 90's theme my mom totally rocked a Mary Kay lipstick called Dusty Rose back then. It was the EXACT color of this skirt. I just purchased this not too long ago. It annoys me to shop right now. Everything is springy and it's not spring. But I still want the clothes and I want to wear them NOW!(I'm aware of how bratty that sounded) Bring in this skirt. You can simply put on tights to make a pretty winter vibe and then when it FINALLY warms up just throw on a tank and some sandals and you have a summer look! I try to find this versatile quality in most of my skirts/dresses. Should I called it seasonless? A skirt that transcends the seasons? I think I will! 


I might be smizing? Maybe...


Top: Target- Similar here
Cardi: LOFT- Similar here 
Skirt: Target
Belt: Forever 21- Similar here 
Tights: H&M 
Boots: American Eagle 
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment