Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Breaking Rules

Hi guys! So I survived another dreadful Monday. It actually wasn't that dreadful. I'm being dramatic. Tuesday brought great things though! I got up and kicked my own butt at boot camp this morning, got free lunch from Portillo's, and decided I am going to take an impromptu trip to Iowa this weekend! Plane tickets were so cheap! Well as far as plane tickets go. Thank goodness for Southwest finally flying to Des Moines!

So now my week is just going to get longer and longer until I hop on that plane and go. I get to see so many amazing people this weekend. For one, my parents. They rule. My bff Megan is putting me up for three nights and we get to FINALLY have girls night. She is also the ONLY person I let touch my hair. So expect some fresh blonde next week! Whoot! I also get to meet sweet little Ivory Ann. The daughter of my long time bestie Brenna Ann. I cannot wait to meet this little peanut! I can't help but buy her clothes every time I'm in H&M either. It's kind of a problem. They are just so cute and little!

Today I'm rocking white pants in winter. Some may wince at my choice but I'm totally ok with that. I feel like a rebel with out a cause. Breaking rules! Speaking of rebels and rule breaking, my scarf has skulls on it. I usually would say I'm not a "skull girl" but I fell in love with this scarf when I found it. Girly badassness achieved for today.

Blur Face


I work on a floor full of women. We have a pink couch.
Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Forever 21
Scarf: Zara-Similar here
Boots: Express- Similar here
Watch: Fossil-Similar here
Lipstick: Covergirl (in Spellbound)

No comments:

Post a Comment