Monday, February 11, 2013

Pink Week

Hi friends! So you know how I was supposed to have the best weekend ever in Iowa? Yeah, this girl booked her flight for the exact same weekend in March. UGH!(insert face palm) Let's just say Friday was a bad day and therefore you didn't get a an outfit that day either. I'm sorry! So March it is!! I guess I can hold out that long but I don't know if my hair can. Eek!

Speaking of my hair. I'm growing out my bangs. That is probably one of the worst sentences a girl can say. It's gonna be rough. And you will have to bear with me. Headbands and bobby pins are going to be my bestest friends.

So in honor of this holiday week I am declaring it pink week! I will be wearing some shade of pink everyday this week. And yes, if you are wondering, I have all my outfits picked out already. It's just planning ahead. Not obsessive at all. People do this all the time. Right? It's about get real girly up on this blog. Brace yourselves.

Today's outfit seems a little French to me. Just give me a macaroon and beret and call me Brigitte. My shade of pink is my fun coral cardi. If you can't tell from the pictures my skirt is lace. It was one of those amazing Target scores. I'm gonna wear it all. the. time. 

Enjoy your Monday evening lovelies! Au Revoir!



This is my Brigitte Bardot. Super French, no? :)

Shirt: Target-Similar here
Cardigan: Forever 21-Similar here
Skirt: Target
Tights: H&M
Boots: EXpress-Similar here(on sale!)
Watch: Michael Kors
Lipstick: Maybelline (in Coral Crush)




No comments:

Post a Comment