Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Pink

Hello lovebirds! Happy Valentine's Day! My office was like freakin jungle today. SO many flowers everywhere. It was adorable. 

Hubs and I are REALLY celebrating with a date tomorrow night. Our reservation is at 9PM (cause that's when then cool kids eat) at an Italian restaurant we've been meaning to try. We will get all snazzy and have a night on the town! See, Nick and I have a Valentine tradition. Every other year we do fancy Valentines where we have fancy dinner and then get fancy drinks and just be super fancy. The off year we go to a dive bar and get greasy apps and beer. I think you probably know which year is Nick's favorite...

This year since I know how much Nick likes to be non-fancy and how much he loves beer I went to ol' Trader Joe's and picked up some apps and fun beer!  I know, best wife ever. Bonus Valentine's! It's a two for one! We do get you wear our jammies this year though. Which might make it that much better?

I'm probably wearing the least amount of pink in this outfit than I have all week. What can I say. I love irony. I have been looking for this black gingham shirt forever! I always try to buy it at J Crew and they never ever ever have my size. This one is from Old Navy! Which means it was like $50 cheaper! Katie-1 J Crew- still winning cause I throw money at them like it's my job. Ugh.




Pink couch for Pink Week!
Shirt: Old Navy 
Sweater: Forever 21-Similar here 
Pants: Forever 21 
Necklaces: Old Navy-Similar here and JCrew Factory 
Shoes: Old Navy 
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment