Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Preppy Pink

Hello folks! So I was going to surprise everyone yesterday by doing ANOTHER post that would be the "life" part of my blog. See, I made ground turkey stuffed peppers for dinner last night. I know, they are super delish. I documented the whole thing and even typed up my whole post with recipe and everything! Go to put the pictures on and they are SO grainy. Not like "OH, she took that with her iPhone" grainy(like most of my outfit pictures. Shhh.) Like "How in the world did this happen?!" grainy. So you don't get MY version of the amazing stuffed peppers but here is where I adapted it from. Gina over at Skinnytaste.com is just amazing. Anyone who uses Pinterest(follow my boards here) has tried one of her recipes. I highly recommend this with a side of Spanish rice. So yummy. 

Day two of Pink Week! This outfit is my preppy pink. There are three parts to a preppy outfit. Button up shirt? Check. Stripped sweater? Check. Riding boots? Check. Just throw on some costume jewelry diamonds or if you are REALLY preppy, pearls and wa la! You are perfectly preppy! Now if only I could figure out how to buy that summer home in Nantucket...



Preppy? Me?

"Growing out bangs hair"



Chambray shirt: Old Navy-Similar here
Sweater: LOFT (on sale!)
Jeans: LOFT 
Necklace: JCrew Factory
Boots: ALDO-Similar here
Watch: Michael Kors 
Polish: American Apparel (in Office)

No comments:

Post a Comment