Monday, March 4, 2013

Birthday

Guess whose birthday it was yesterday?! MINE!!! I had such a lovely birthday weekend! And I'm still celebrating with drinks after work with my work gals! Woot!

My weekend kicked off with a double date with one of Nick's friends and his lady friend on Friday night. We started the night off at the Boarding House for drinks. It was beautiful! The whole ceiling of the first floor is a wine glass chandelier. So pretty. The drinks were great too. Then we headed to the Paris Club for dinner. As always it was delish. And Nick even ate escargot! If you know Nick you know this is a BIG deal. We ended the night at a neighborhood bar but didn't stay out too late because I had to be up early for Dance Marathon! What an experience! I'm so glad I was able to do this. It was physically and emotionally draining but it was so worth it. I will definitely be back next year. My parents came back from Aruba and on Sunday we had brunch at Nellcote. This place was also beautiful and the food was amazing. After brunch we went shopping (my favorite) and then came back home and had Whole Foods pizza and cake. All in all it was a marvelous weekend! Here are some highlights!

Brunch mimosa, birthday pizza, The Boarding House, CAKE, Dance Marathon with ChrissyBru!

Back to the grind after all the birthday fun. At least I have something new to wear everyday this week thanks to my shopping spree with mom and dad! I'm so spoiled. At least I know it. That makes it kind of ok right? And holy cow. I need a some sun! Anyone want to A. Buy be a tropical vacation or B. recommend a good sunless tanning lotion? Both would be much appreciated!





Fringe!

Top: LOFT 
Cardi: Forever 21-Similar here 
Pants: Zara -Similar here 
Boots: DSW (on sale!) 
Necklace: Forever 21- Similar here 
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment