Thursday, January 31, 2013

Gadzooks

Today is COLD. I don't mean the oh, I'll throw a hat and gloves on and be ok cold. It's the I need a snow suit cause my legs are gonna fall off cold. So I am not cute outdoors today. Unless you think the Abominable Snowman man is cute. In that case I'm adorable. 

Indoors, like inside my office bar, I am much warmer and much cuter. Yes, I said office bar. We have a bar inside our office. It's called Starbar. That's advertising. The bar is actually pretty darn cool and decorated in a mid century modern theme. Dare I say it's "Mad Men"-esque? Donald Draper could totally kick it here.

Today's outfit is my normal color scheme. Black, brown, and leopard. Leopard is a color to me. Throw on some boyfriend jeans and some pink lipstick and you got a laid back but chic outfit! Oh, and remember when I told you I have socks from Limited too? Well, these shoes are from Gadzooks. Good ol' Gadzooks. I'm pretty sure Forever 21 bought it out so basically my shoes are from Forever 21...right?




I guess I was a serious Sally today!


Top: Target-Similar here
Cardi: LOFT-Similar here
Jeans: Express-Similar here
Shoes: Gadzooks-Similar here
Scarf: Express
Necklace: Forever 21-Similar here
Wallet: JCrew-Similar here
Bangles: LOFT-Similar here
Watch: Michael Kors 

No comments:

Post a Comment