Thursday, March 14, 2013

Transitions

Hello there! Hope everyone is having a great week. Mine seems to be going by pretty fast but maybe that's because I took Monday off? Either way, it's good. This weekend is a BIG weekend in Chicago. St. Patty's day! And I have no plans at all. See, usually my friend Ally has a big party and we just go to that and it's always super fun. Well, Ally is in Boston so that means no party this year. What's a girl to do?! We will figure something out. I do have a girl date planned in Boystown. That sounds like an oxymoron. Dancing until our faces melt off will happen. Or at least our make-up. 

Does this skirt look slightly familiar? That's because I wore the same one in a different color here. I saw it in Target on sale yesterday. Who can resist polka dots on sale? This is yet again another transitional piece. It looks great with a sweater and tights in the winter but come spring/summer there will be bare legs, wedges, and maybe I'll go nuts and put a crop top on with it?! The possibilities are endless! But seriously, can it just be spring now? Thanks.



It's not really 11:00. Just realized this clock is broken :(

Sweater: Old Navy-Similar here 
Skirt: Target (on sale in store!) 
Tights: American Apparel (in Truffle) 
Boots: American Eagle-Similar here 
Necklace: Forever 21- Similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment