Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Great Hair Day

Happy Wednesday friends! I was having just the best hair today. I told myself take your outfit pictures before lunch because you are going to the gym at lunch and your magical hair will be ruined. Well I forgot until the last minute and all of my photographers were no where to be seen. So I went over to the gym thinking bun it is! The hair gods smiled upon me though. I put it in a ponytail at the gym and when I took it down ta da! Perfect hair! How could this be?! Should I buy a lottery ticket? Is it one of those days?? I don't want to seem like a braggart or anything but does this hair look like it went to the gym? I'm still amazed.

So I have a thing with white lately. White pants, white dresses, white blazers. I just can't get enough! It's amazing how such a plain color can make a such a bold statement. I'm loving it with these cobalt blue jeans. Also, these heels are just for show. Definitely wearing flats after my workout. Ouch!





Blazer: H&M- Similar here 
Tee: Target- Similar here 
Jeans: Jcrew (on sale!) 
Scarf: Express- Similar here 
Necklace: Gift- Found here 
Shoes: Gadzooks- Similar here 
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment