Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Chambray and Ioway

Hi friends! I'm back from a lovely weekend in Iowa. I got to meet baby Ivory, see my friend Megan and get my hair done! The weather was not pleasant but that's about the only thing that wasn't. Here are some highlights!

Baby Ivory and I being twins, the Passages, Loki really comfortable now that I'm home
So yesterday I was sick. And I think it might have been from exhaustion. One too many late nights in a row and then waking up at 3:30AM to catch a plane will really catch up with you. After plenty of naps and good nights rest I am back to normal. SO normal in fact, I busted out my pleather leggings today! I was a little cautious getting these but now I think they are going to be a wardrobe staple. They are like regular leggings but like WAY cooler. The selling point, they are extremely comfy! Who knew? Speaking of comfy, this boyfriend chambray shirt is so soft. If you are in the market for a good chambray shirt look no further then Madewell. They come in all shapes and colors. I have my eye one this one too. One can never have too many chambray shirts.

If you look close you can see a Chrissy Bru in her natural habitat 



Shirt: Madewell 
Leggings: Zara 
Scarf: Zara- Similar here 
Shoes: Zara- Similar here 
Bracelet: Forever 21 
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment