Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Challenge Accepted

Ok, I'm going to admit it. I'm have been in a rut. I fashion rut. And I blame the weather. But really, if I was a true "fashionista" I would totally rise up to the challenge and be super creative despite the weather. Well, friends that's what happened today. I said screw you weather! I'm gonna wear a sundress and you're gonna like it! So starting today I'm embracing whatever mother nature throws at me and I'm gonna throw a cute outfit right back at her! To start out I am wearing a white sundress today. The last time I wore this dress is was June and like 85 degrees. You maybe thinking brrrrrr but when you throw on cozy scarf, tights, and a cardi you stay nice and toasty warm. I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy this outfit. And the revelation basically doubled my wardrobe. Katie- 1 Mother Nature- 0.





Victory Dance! Photo Cred: Chrissy Bruzek
Dress: H&M (loving this eyelet dress)
Cardi: LOFT- Similar here 
Tights: American Apparel 
Belt: Forever 21- Similar here 
Booties: American Eagle- Similar here 
Scarf: Forever 21- Similar here 
Watch: Michael Kors (duh)


No comments:

Post a Comment