Thursday, March 21, 2013

Non-Spring Spring

Oh, hi there. Remember me? The girl that hasn't done a blog post in a WHOLE week! I don't even have a good excuse! Sometimes you just don't want to take pictures. And that's totally ok.

So life update. St. Patrick's day happened. We celebrated on Saturday and ended up at an empty heavy metal bar and played pool all day. It was exactly the way I wanted to spend the day. Also, I'm mildly good at pool. Who knew? Must have been that pool table in my grandparent's basement. This whole week has just been dragging. The sad part is I'm so busy too! Like, that's not supposed to happen. Dragging and slow. Busy and fast. That's how it's supposed to be! Come tomorrow and gonna scream from the rooftops TGIF!!! 

Guys, it's cold in Chicago. Like extra cold. Like it should never be this cold even when it's supposed to be winter cold. I absolutely loathe it. Where are you spring? Why are you letting winter walk all over you?! Man up! Own your season! I have become completely bored with my wardrobe because of all this nasty weather. I need pastels, and florals, and neons! Instead my outfit is jewel toned, black, and leopard print. That is NOT springy. Sigh. Mother Nature and I are gonna have to have a little chat.



Photo Cred: Chrissy Bruzek

Sweater: LOFT- Similar here 
Tank: Target- Similar here 
Pants: LOFT- Similar here 
Boots: DSW- Similar here 
Necklace: Forever 21- Similar here 
Watch: Michael Kors




No comments:

Post a Comment