Monday, April 1, 2013

Boyfriends & Blazers

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a fantastic Easter weekend. The weather was actually beautiful in Chicago. So beautiful that Loki got to go to the dog park twice! Lucky pup. Easter morning we went to brunch at Trenchermen with Nick's mom. It was was pretty good but I was expecting just a little better. The company was GREAT though. The weekend went by way too fast and the cold weather is back upon us. Why can't we just have spring!? WHY?!

I'm cheating. This outfit it from Friday. These boyfriend jeans. I just love them. So comfortable. They also pair so well with a fitted blazer. Surprisingly I have never put this outfit together. Now that I have it will be on repeat all spring. Also, I have a problem with black and white stripes. Like a serious one. They just make everything so chic though, no?






Blazer: Express- Similar here (on sale!) 
Tee: H&M- Similar here 
Jeans: Express- Similar here 
Scarf: H&M- Similar here 
Flats: Zara- Love these 
Watch: Michael Kors 
Lips: Covergirl (in Hot)

ALSO! When I got home from work on Friday I had this lovely headband waiting for me from Lemons and Lace! They have the cutest head bands. I pretty much wore this all weekend! Go get one!!


Obsessed!!





No comments:

Post a Comment