Monday, April 22, 2013

Excuses and Sunshine

OH, HI!!! I'm alive! Once again, I apologize for my absence. I just have not been in the mood to look adorable lately. And I am blaming the weather again. It has been anything but adorable. It's been positively awful. Floods! Yes, Chicago had floods. Granted I really wasn't effected by the actual floods but my outfits and hair did suffer. So sorry. You just don't get to see that. But alas! I am back. And I bring you a sunny day with an outdoor photo shoot! It's 62 degrees today! HEAT WAVE. It's going to be like 42 degrees tomorrow. But shhhhhh don't tell my happy demeanor that. 

Since the weather was cooperating I wanted to be extra springy! Floral and a white blazer totally does the trick. I'm pretty sure at least 4 people have said  "You look so springy today!" So, mission accomplished. Let's talk about these shoes. I got them in 2011. I bought them immediately because they reminded me of these Valentino numbers. Let's be real. I do not have an extra $900 laying around. Ever. I love these because they seem to be timeless and trendy all at the same time. That does not happen very often! 

Btw, it is super windy when you stand on a bridge in between giant buildings so excuse my crazy hair. Just focus on the glorious sun shining down on me. 





Photo Credit: Chrissy Bruzek


Oh look! A candid!
"What is this wind?!"

Top: LOFT 
Jeans: LOFT 
Blazer: H&M 
Shoes: Boutique 9- Similar here 
Necklace: Forever 21- Similar here 
Watch: Michael Kors 
Sunglasses: LOFT- Similar here




No comments:

Post a Comment