Monday, April 29, 2013

Finally!

Guys, I just want you to know I am sitting on my DECK while writing this post. It is beautiful outdoors! FINALLY! I got home and Loki and I went on a little run and now I'm enjoying a cider(of the hard variety) and the wonderful weather Chicago decided to give us today. So very happy.

This weekend Nick and I took a trip up to Door County, Wisconsin. It was just perfect. We kept say to ourselves something has to go wrong! This is just too extremely perfect! And not a thing did! The magic of the Wisconsin Peninsula. We spent most of our time outdoors. Golfing, biking, eating. And it was so relaxing. This will definitely become an annual trip.

In honor of this wonderful weather I decided to bust out my toes! I just purchased these wedges and I love them! More so, I love the fact that I actually got to wear them. Standing outdoors in a cardigan I was actually a little warm but since I work in an office that has no climate control what so ever it is necessary. Tomorrow is supposed it's a supposed to be 80. Is that you summer???





Tank: Jcrew Factory- Similar here 
Jeans: Forever 21 
Cardigan: LOFT-Similar here 
Wedges: MIA(via Amazon) 
Necklace: Forever 21- Similar here 
Watch: Michael Kors 
Purse: Zara 
Sunglasses: LOFT- Similar here



No comments:

Post a Comment