Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tribal Neon

Hi Friends! What? Are you surprised to see me? Two blog posts in a row? Who does she think she is?? Well one, I decided I need to get out of my fashion funk. I think my sunshine Monday helped me out yesterday. And two, I went shopping yesterday after work and I couldn't just not post new clothes! So the story is I ordered a swimming suit from American Eagle. I got it and it was adorable but just not fitting right. So yesterday I took it back and AE was having a buy one get one 50% off the WHOLE store sale. How could I pass that up?! So needless to say I'll be rocking a lot of American Eagle this week...

I jumped on board the neon boat today. And I am loving this top! So much so that I bought three of them yesterday. What? BOGO! This is the only one that is actually a color. The other two are gray and white. I know, boring. But they will go with all my other gray and white stuff! This skirt was actually the first thing noticed when I walked in the store. So many good things happening here. Pleats, tribal, neon. Obsessed. Cannot wait to wear this outfit without tights and a cardi and with sandals and sunglasses when it's 85 degrees out. I'm picturing a fro-yo in hand too. Oh summer, HURRY UP!


Someone decided to put this here....


Photo Credit: Chrissy Bruzek

Skirt: American Eagle 
Cardi: Target- Similar here 
Tights: American Apparel 
Boots: Express- Similar here 
Necklace: Forever 21- Similar here 
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment