Monday, September 16, 2013

Suddenly...FALL


It's fall! I absolutely love this weather. Lots of people have been calling it "hoodie weather." Well I don't really wear hoodies. Unless I'm rocking my Iowa State hoodie that I have had since 7th grade. But if that's the case I'm sitting on my couch watching Netflix and this said hoodie probably has Cheeto dust on it. I know, super classy. I like to call this wear "layer weather." Boy do I love me some layers. Jackets, blazer, and sweaters OH MY! 

So it's Monday. Which means I woke up late and probably should have washed my hair but I didn't. And I did not plan my outfit the night before. Luckily with this weather I could do a casual go-to fall outfit. Jeans, sweatshirt, booties. Done. I actually always forget I have these booties. Probably cause my closet is what Nick likes to call a "disaster area." Somehow my shoes just never make it to the shoe rack...It's a problem. The first step is admitting right??




LAYERS
Sweatshirt: Old Navy 
Jeans: JCrew (similar here
Booties: BC Footwear (on sale!!)
Jacket: Forever 21 (obsessed with this)
Glasses: Warby Parker 
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment