Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Back to School


Summer vacation is over. And boy was it a busy summer. So many weekend road trips, brunching, dog parking, and vacays to Europe(so it was one vacay, but it was AWESOME). So now it's back to school! Or back to blogging in my case...

I have always loved fall. I just had a conversation with Nick about how it has always been my "new beginnings" season. Fresh starts and new perspectives. I'm back to blogging, I renewed my gym membership, and I'm looking for another hobby. Any suggestions? 

See, one not go great thing about this fall is that hubby is starting to travel for work Monday-Thursday every. single. week. for. the. next. six. months. I've googled "recipes for one" and "easy hobbies." Needless to say, I'm a little sad about it. But I shall go on! Maybe I'll come out of this with a killer recipe for chili or ten poorly knitted scarves? The possibilities are endless!



I also named this post because of my outfit. Don't I look a little nerdy? A cool nerd, but a nerd nonetheless. I got my glasses and my tote bag and my ready for school! Or work. Because I am an adult. Kind of.







Photo Cred: Nuhamin
Dress: Kohl's (similar here
Shoes: Zara (similar here)
Bag: Francesca's (not online)
Necklace: JCrew Factory 
Watch: Michael Kors 
Glasses: Warby Parker (I also found out I have poor vision this summer-yay)

No comments:

Post a Comment