Thursday, September 19, 2013

Circle in the City



So about those allergies...turns out it's actually a bad cold. I woke up yesterday morning feeling like death. I went into work thinking maybe I would get better later but then my ears started to hurt and my throat started to swell. At that point I thought if these are allergies I am not going to be able to have a normal human life! Went to the clinic and it turns out I'm just suffering from the common cold. SO glad it's not allergies but this cold still blows. Literally.

So today's post is short and sweet. I'm still under the weather and It's very surprising I was able to look remotely presentable today. So this circle thing is a new addition to the median in the middle of State Street. I have seen kids skateboarding on it and people just sitting in it. I googled and I still don't know what it is or what it's doing there but it's pretty cool right? So since this thing is in the middle of State Street, I was in the middle of State Street. And if you know anything about that intersection at 5:30 there are quite a few people standing around. Looking at me. Posing. In front of a giant pink circle. Slightly awkward but, hey why not? Maybe I'll come back with my skateboard for my next photo shoot! Since I totally own one and know how to use one...


Dress: Loft (love this for fall) 
Jacket: H&M 
Booties: American Eagle (loving these
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment