Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Allergies and Alleys




So I went on and on about how amazing fall is yesterday but there is actually one major downside. Allergies. How cow, they pretty much knocked me on my pleather clad bum today. I've never really had them before this season and I just want them gone. Any suggestions or meds that work? I may or may not scratch my eyeballs out before winter. Ugh.


On a lighter, not congested note...look at this alley! Doesn't it rule? This might be my new favorite picture taking place. It's called Couch Place Alley named after a couple of brothers that owned an adjacent hotel in the mid 1800's. Apparently, there was a huge fire that destroyed the neighboring Iroquois Theater in 1903. This fire killed 600 people and there are suspicions the alley is now haunted. I definitely did not get a creepy feeling while I was there and now I'm even more excited to go back! 

Fashion blog turned Chicago history lesson, sorry! Back to the real subject. I just got these shoes and I'm in love. They might give me blisters now but that's nothing a couple of band-aids and my high pain tolerance can't deal with! Also, pleather and denim is one of the best combos. Bonus points for leopard print and stripes!




Shirt: H&M 
Skirt: H&M 
Jacket: H&M 
Shoes: Forever 21 
Purse: Aldo (Similar here
Necklace: Presence (Similar here)
Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment