Monday, April 21, 2014

b is for Baggu



Happy Easter! My weekend was filled with a whole lot of house work. We painted our front door and did quite a bit of yard work. I'm a grown up. It's still weird. The weather was absolutely glorious and still is! Bare legs! Whoot!

My brother was kind enough to get me this adorable tote for my birthday. Ever since it arrived on my doorstep I have been using it pretty much everyday. Kind of obsessed. West Elm(my fav) and Baggu teamed up to make these fun bags that can be personalized. It's sturdy but not huge and it holds SO much. I throw my work out clothes, shoes, lunch AND my purse in this bad boy. You would think this is sponsored post, but it's not. I just love the bag THAT much. Thanks Kyle!

Perfect wind for model hair


Dress: Gap(similar
Jacket: H&M 
Scarf: Express 
Wedges: Target(rip-off of these
Bag: Baggu for West Elm (want this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment