Thursday, June 20, 2013

Blue Skies


Could the sky be any bluer?! Gotta love a gorgeous Chicago day! The blue sky is even making the Chicago River not look disgusting. Amazing! This outfit was from yesterday. I initially bought this crochet dress for a 70's theme party. I wore it with my black fringe booties and a black floppy hat. It ruled. I love how versatile clothing is now a days. With a few modern updates I can take this 70's inspired dress right to this beautiful day in 2013. Pretty awesome. Also, I have to try to make myself NOT wear my jean jacket. It goes with EVERYTHING. I used to be partial to my tan cardigan but now it's like cardigan?? What cardigan? Where's my jean jacket??

Nick and I are taking off for Iowa after work tonight. I'm so excited to get there. Not so much excited about the drive. Pandora will push us through like it always does. Until we get to that dead spot on I-80. In the middle of no where. Where people don't have cell phones. I'm going to try to take a couple outfit pictures while camping and maybe even blog around the campfire! I'm not gonna lie. I'm a pretty fashionable camper. Enjoy your weekend friends!



Also, I have to make myself not wear these sandals!
Photo Credit: Nuhamin

Dress: H&M (Similar here)
Jacket:H&M 
Necklace: Presence (Similar here
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment